Friday, November 18, 2011

Moments with a Faithful God

We've had several of those "Wow Moments" lately that you know God graphs perfectly into your life just when you need them most, and they've created in me an undeniable spiritual turn-around. I was struggling with God, and now I am in awe. I'm grateful for these moments, like our fall retreat with theMill this October. We had a moment where we left a worship service early to look at the stars on the porch of our cabin, and ended up having one of the most incredible and face-to-face moments with the Holy Spirit.

The stars were inumerable, the light was in a hazy dome, and the voices of those still across the campus worshiping were bouncing off of the hills around us. I'm grateful to have a few photos that we snapped to remind me of the peace I felt in that moment, so that I can hold onto it.


No comments:

Post a Comment