Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photog & Hux Updates

We've been mighty busy lately, chasing around our rapidly growing puppy, and working working working. Huxley is not a chubby fuzz ball anymore. It makes me a little sad to see his babyhood go, but I'm also ready to feel condifent that he's not coyote bait.


We shot our first wedding together as a husband/wife photog team last weekend. Unexpectedly, shooting a wedding is the most exhuasting thing ever. Afterwards, I told Ben that he'd have to go it alone from now on. It was tiring to come up with poses, go all day without sitting or eating, and feeling like a totally inadequate professional all night. But it turns out that shooting a wedding is like getting a tattoo. While it's going on, you're thinking, "Why am I doing this? I don't like pain, I could be at home on my couch right now." But as soon as you've given it a few days, you want another.



No comments:

Post a Comment