Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Hubbards Take Denver

My parents brough my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew out for their first Colorado visit. It was way too short in my opinion, but we were able to pack in a lot of fun Colorado classics to show them, and some valuable family time too.

We had a family Thanksgiving a week early, and Ben and I cooked our first turkey. It was a pretty bomb turkey if I do say so myself.

We made a snowy snowy trip up to Estes Park. Many of the spectacular views were blocked by snowfall, but stumbling on the biggest herd of elk we've ever seen made up for it.






































We had lots of quality nephew time. The hardest thing about being away is that he has to re-adjust to us each time we see him. But this time, he knew us as "Aunty Boom Boom" (it's a long story), and "Uncle Ben" already.

We loved our sib and parent time! I wish they could be closer all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment