Friday, July 22, 2011

Fresh Tunes Friday

I've decided to start a weekly series based on tunes I've been oogling over. I've been somewhat of a music obsessor for awhile now. I spent a large portion of my high school years in dive bars in Chicago going to the under 21 shows of offbeat and quirky indie bands.

But lately I've been slacking a little. I haven't seen a show in ages, and I'm not music-gathering as avidly as usual. Basically, I'm becoming one of those boring married girls.

So now that I have a Spotify account thanks to my big bro, and in hopes of keeping myself regularly jamming, I'm making a goal to up the anty on my tune-finding, and post them here for all to see.

Here are my picks for this week:



Neko Case's John Saw that Number

City & Colour's Fragile Bird
Bon Iver's Calgary

1 comment: